Harmony House is a charitable organisation providing a wide range of services to support the victims and combat domestic violence. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and contribute to the growth of the organization.
I. Social Worker for Women’s Shelter (Ref. Code: HSW)
1) Render casework and therapeutic groups for female victims of domestic violence and their children
2) Implement aftercare services and programs for the women and children
3) Provide crisis intervention and hotline services
4) Assist shelter management and operation
II. Family Support Worker for Women Shelter (Ref. Code: FSW)
1) Provide hotline counselling service
2) Organize child care support/parent-child relationship enhancement program for shelter residents
3) Provide support to the daily functioning of residents
III. Clerical Assistant for Women’s Shelter (Ref. Code: CA)
1) Liaise with contractors to follow up repair, maintenance and renovation works
2) Prepare price comparisons and maintain good filing system
3) Provide administrative and clerical support
4) Handle petty cash payment
IV. Administrative Assistant (Ref. code: AA) [Kwun Tong]
1) Handle HR duties including recruitment and personnel record management
2) Maintain good central filing system
3) Handle office administrative and sanitation
4) Prepare reports and update records
5) Provide support on clerical and ad hoc assignments
V. Receptionist/ Program Assistant (Ref. Code: R/PA) [Kwun Tong]
1) perform Receptionist and related duties
2) update and maintain office records
3) responsible for office supplies e.g. printing and stationery etc.
4) provide administrative and clerical support
5) any other duties as assigned by supervisor
** All Posts are 5-day work / 44 work hours per week **
Applicants please send the Application Form with your full resume and expected salary before 23rd January, 2020 to the Executive Director, quoting the reference code to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Form can be downloaded from Download
Applicants who are not contacted within one month after the application deadline may consider their applications to be unsuccessful.
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.)