Harmony House is a charitable organisation providing a wide range of services to support the victims and combat domestic violence. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and contribute to the growth of the organization.
I. Social Worker / Counselor for Male Victims and their partners of Domestic Violence – Kwun Tong (Ref. Code: M-SW/C) [3-Year New Project]
1) Provide case and couple counseling for male victims and women using force
2) Conduct therapeutic groups
3) Render Man’s hotline counseling service
4) Organize community education programs
5) Deliver public talks
II. Social Worker/Counselor for Project on Domestic Violence – Kwun Tong (Ref. Code: SW/C)
1) Render casework and therapeutic groups for victims of domestic violence
2) Conduct community education programs
3) Provide hotline services
4) Support management and operation of service project
III. Receptionist/ Program Assistant (Ref. Code: R/PA)
1) perform Receptionist and related duties
2) update and maintain office records
3) responsible for office supplies e.g. printing and stationery etc.
4) assist in logistics of events
5) any other duties as assigned by supervisor
Applicants please send the Application Form with your full resume and expected salary before 17thOctober, 2019 to the Executive Director, quoting the reference code to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Form can be downloaded from Download
Applicants who are not contacted within one month after the application deadline may consider their applications to be unsuccessful.
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.)