Harmony House is a charitable organisation providing a wide range of services to support the victims and combat domestic violence. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and contribute to the growth of the organization.
I. Counsellor / Social Work for Jockey Club Project Smart Kids – Kwai Chung (Ref. Code: SWA)
- Provide case counseling, conduct therapeutic groups and educational programs for children and parents affected by domestic violence
- Conduct violence prevention programs in schools / kindergartens
- Assist hotline counseling service
- Coordinate service delivery and write up service report
- Degree in Social Work / Counseling or above
- At least 2 years relevant work experience
- Good communication skills and teamwork
II. Program Assistant for Jockey Club Project Smart Kids –[Kwai Chung] (Ref. Code: PA)
- Provide support in program implementation
- Assist in the production and distribution of promotional materials
- Monitor and review website and educational apps
- Keep records and compilation of statistical information and report
- Assist in reception work
- Diploma or above
- At least 1 year working experience
- Good computer skills require
- Responsible, willing to learn and multi-tasking
III. Clerical Assistant -[Kwun Tong] (Ref. Code: CA)
- Maintain and update central filing records.
- Compilation of reports and issue letters to external parties
- Arrange and organize internal and external meetings
- Monitoring office supplies, sanitation and maintenance
- Provide support on clerical and ad hoc assignments
- Effective communication skills and strong sense of responsibility.
- Organized and systematic with attention to details.
- HKCEE / HKDSE (pass in English and Chinese) or Above
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing
- Relevant work experience an advantage
** Posts of I, II and III are 5-day work / 44 work hours per week **
Applicants please send the Application Form with your full resume and expected salary before 3rd July 2020 to the Executive Director, quoting the reference code to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application Form can be downloaded from https://www.harmonyhousehk.org/eng/job-vacancy
Applicants who are not contacted within one month after the application deadline may consider their applications to be unsuccessful.
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.)
Application Form can be downloaded from Download